Pesnička, ktorú som počula už cez marodku a donútila ma rozmýšľať. Čo väčšinou viedlo k slzám. Nečudujte sa, nechcite vedieť, ako som ju našla a nad čím rozmýšľam.
Thriving Ivory - Angels On The Moon
Do you dream
that the world will know your name?
So tell me your
name.
Do you care
about all the little things
or anything at
all?
I wanna feel,
all the chemicals inside.
I wanna feel.
I wanna
sunburn, just to know that I'm alive.
To know I'm
alive.
Don't tell me
if I'm dying
'cause I don't
wanna know.
If I can't see
the sun, maybe I should go.
Don't wake me
'cause I'm dreaming
of angels on
the moon,
where everyone
you know
never leaves
too soon.
Do you believe,
in the day that you were born?
Tell me do you
believe?
Do you know,
that every day's the first
of the rest of
your life?
This is to one
last day in the shadows
and to know a
brother's love.
This is to New
York City angels
and the rivers
of our blood.
This is to all
of us.
To all of us.
You can tell me
all your thoughts
about the stars
that fill polluted skies.
And show me
where you run to
when no one's
left to take your side.
But don't tell
me where the road ends
'cause I just
don't wanna know.
No I don't
wanna know.
Don't tell me
if I'm dying.
Don't tell me
if I'm dying.
Tuhle písničku znám, mám ji ráda, ale ten zpěvák mi ji kazí :) Úryvek "Donť wake me cause I'm dreaming" mám dokonce u jedný svojí fotky :P
OdpovedaťOdstrániťJe "maličko" depresivní :)